TITLE Thesis SCIENCE COMMUNICATION I001 Activity Relationship Satisfaction Employee Communications Employee Relations And PT XXXX I002 Role of Media Communications (Private Radio) In Improving Care Level Community in the City X I003 Thesis: Winning Strategies of Competition in Marketing Daily Newspapers In CITY XXX I004 Thesis: Analysis of Interconnection Communications Organization of Integrated Economic Development Zone Parepare against Hinterland Area Economic Development AccelerationResponses I005 Persib Bandung Supporters Group "Viking" Regarding Coverage Against Persibbandung In Public Daily XXX


I006 Response Public Relations PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution West Java and Banten On Contents News
        About the company Of Print Media In Bandung

I007 Thesis: Political Communication Messages Abdurrahman Wahid (Gus Dur), the Democracy Movement
         in Indonesia and Its Effect on Nahdliyin

I008 Thesis: Factors that influence consumer behavior in purchasing mobile phones in Makassar (A test of
         the ability of print media advertising)

I009 Target Audience Perception Of Brand Image In Ads Using Celebrity endorser

A005. Effect of Interpersonal Communication Between Employee Performance Against Employees
           Department of Tourism and Culture City